Strategic Management for Turnaround
This course investigates how leaders fix troubled companies utilising real life Australian and international case studies including interviews with leading Australian turnaround practitioners and corporate bankers. Whilst it has deep academic underpinnings it is a highly practical course which uses field-tested frameworks and models that help show a step by step approach to leading turnarounds.
During this 5 day, intensive Executive Certificate Course, the facilitators will, discuss and use a range of exercises that will help you to better understand your own leadership style and recognise how to modify your style as the turnaround develops. The program is enhanced with specialist presentations provided by leading industry practitioners.
- Implications of a turnaround
- Early warning signs of decline and failure
- Facing up to the leadership challenges
- The turnaround framework: The 7 key competencies
- Five stages that proceed successful turnarounds
- Crisis stabilisation and control
- Identification and management of stakeholders
- Addressing the strategic imperatives
- Driving change in business processes
- Financial restructuring and the role of experts
- Contemporary legal issues regarding turnaround in Australia
- Professional standards for the turnaround practitioner
To enrol and for more information on courses in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, please click here